Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cellar Door - Loris Gréaud


I also stopped by the Palais de Tokyo (on the left side) the contemporary art museum. I've had some bad memories of previous exhibits here (although one or two that I liked a long while back). But for the first time they are running a one-man show by a 'young genius' Loris Greaud. I don't think I'd call it genius (although most of it was clearly above my head) but it was interesting and new, and gave me back some confidence in contemporary art. I doubt I'll be rushing out to every new contemporary show, but at least I've ended the Nivea-inspired boycott in place for over 2 years now... I looked for an image of these really cool black trees w a red sun/moon to no success - no images easily findable so I put a photo of the artist...

Here's a video on youtube that shows the forest

No comments: