Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


This sucked.

I mean really sucked.

E and I went to see a late showing in English thinking we'd regret not having seen it in the theatre, since we both like the original series (well, I didn't really like the 3rd one, found it too hokey with Sean Connery, buy still...).

We were wrong. Not only was the movie bad. Bad story, bad ideas - alien/other dimension beings - mercy!, with very little good action or suspense, some pretty lame actors (the son), etc. But the worst for me is adding this to the "Indiana Jones" franchise makes the whole series less valued in my opinion. Knowing Indy ends up here just makes you wish he'd not made it out of some of his tight calls in earlier films.

We made a promise to each other never to buy the DVD no matter how much A might want it some day...

No comments: